๐ŸŒน เคœเคฌ เคฎैंเคจे เคฎां เค•ो เคฐोเคœ़ เคกे เคชเคฐ เค—ुเคฒाเคฌ เคฆिเคฏा The Most Special Rose Day of My Life

๐ŸŒน เคœเคฌ เคฎैंเคจे เคฎां เค•ो เคฐोเคœ़ เคกे เคชเคฐ เค—ुเคฒाเคฌ เคฆिเคฏा The Most Special Rose Day of My Life

7 เคซเคฐเคตเคฐी เค•ा เคฆिเคจ เคฅा। เคšाเคฐों เคคเคฐเคซ เคฐोเคœ़ เคกे เค•ी เคนเคฒเคšเคฒ เคฅी। เคฌाเคœाเคฐ เคฎें เคฐंเค—-เคฌिเคฐंเค—े เค—ुเคฒाเคฌ เคธเคœे เคนुเค เคฅे เค”เคฐ เคฒोเค— เค…เคชเคจे เค–ाเคธ เคฒोเค—ों เค•े เคฒिเค เคซूเคฒ เค–เคฐीเคฆ เคฐเคนे เคฅे। เค‰เคธी เคญीเคก़ เคฎें เคฎैं เคญी เค–เคก़ी เคฅी, เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎैं เคฅोเคก़ा เคชเคฐेเคถाเคจ เค”เคฐ เค‰เคฒเคเคจ เคฎें เคฅी।

เคชिเค›เคฒे เค•ुเค› เคฎเคนीเคจों เคธे เคฎैं เค…เคชเคจी เคฎां เคธे เคจाเคฐाเคœ เคฅी। เค›ोเคŸी-เค›ोเคŸी เคฌाเคคों เคชเคฐ เคนเคฎाเคฐे เคฌीเคš เคฆूเคฐी เคฌเคข़ เค—เคˆ เคฅी। เคฌाเคค เค‡เคคเคจी เคฌเคข़ เค—เคˆ เคฅी เค•ि เค…เคฌ เคนเคฎ เคฆोเคจों เคเค•-เคฆूเคธเคฐे เคธे เค ीเค• เคธे เคฌाเคค เคญी เคจเคนीं เค•เคฐเคคे เคฅे। เคฎेเคฐे เคฆिเคฒ เคฎें เคฎां เค•े เคฒिเค เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคคो เคฌเคนुเคค เคฅा, เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎेเคฐा เค…เคนंเค•ाเคฐ เคฎुเคे เค…เคชเคจी เคญाเคตเคจाเคं เคต्เคฏเค•्เคค เค•เคฐเคจे เคธे เคฐोเค• เคฐเคนा เคฅा।

เค†เคœ เคœเคฌ เคฎैंเคจे เคฒोเค—ों เค•ो เค…เคชเคจे เคช्เคฐिเคฏเคœเคจों เค•े เคฒिเค เค—ुเคฒाเคฌ เค–เคฐीเคฆเคคे เคฆेเค–ा, เคคो เคฎुเคे เค…เคšाเคจเค• เค…เคชเคจी เคฎां เค•ी เคฏाเคฆ เค† เค—เคˆ। เคฎुเคे เคเคนเคธाเคธ เคนुเค† เค•ि เคฎां เคนเคฎेเคถा เคฌिเคจा เค•िเคธी เคถเคฐ्เคค เค•े เคฎेเคฐा เค–्เคฏाเคฒ เคฐเค–เคคी เคฐเคนी เคนैं। เคฌเคšเคชเคจ เคธे เคฒेเค•เคฐ เค†เคœ เคคเค• เค‰เคจ्เคนोंเคจे เคนเคฐ เคฎुเคถ्เค•िเคฒ เคฎें เคฎेเคฐा เคธाเคฅ เคฆिเคฏा เคนै।

เคฎैंเคจे เคนिเคฎ्เคฎเคค เค•เคฐเค•े เคเค• เคฒाเคฒ เค—ुเคฒाเคฌ เค–เคฐीเคฆा เค”เคฐ เค˜เคฐ เคชเคนुंเคšी। เคฎैं เคงीเคฐे เคธे เคฎां เค•े เคชाเคธ เค—เคˆ เค”เคฐ เค—ुเคฒाเคฌ เคฆेเคคे เคนुเค เคฌोเคฒी,
“เคฎां… เคฎैं เค†เคชเคธे เคจाเคฐाเคœ เคจเคนीं เคนूं… เคฌเคธ เค…เคชเคจी เคฌाเคค เคธเคฎเคा เคจเคนीं เคชाเคˆ।”

เคฎां เค•ी เค†ंเค–ों เคฎें เค†ंเคธू เค† เค—เค। เค‰เคจ्เคนोंเคจे เคฎुเคธ्เค•ुเคฐाเคคे เคนुเค เคฎुเคे เค—เคฒे เคฒเค—ा เคฒिเคฏा। เค‰เคธ เคเค• เค—ुเคฒाเคฌ เคจे เคนเคฎाเคฐे เคฌीเคš เค•ी เคธाเคฐी เคฆूเคฐिเคฏां เค–เคค्เคฎ เค•เคฐ เคฆीं। เค˜เคฐ เคฎें เคซिเคฐ เคธे เค–ुเคถिเคฏां เคฒौเคŸ เค†เคˆं।

เคฐोเคœ़ เคกे เคธिเคฐ्เคซ เคช्เคฐेเคฎी-เคช्เคฐेเคฎिเค•ाเค“ं เค•े เคฒिเค เคจเคนीं เคนोเคคा। เคฏเคน เคฆिเคจ เคนเคฎें เคธिเค–ाเคคा เคนै เค•ि เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคœเคคाเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เคฌเคก़े เคถเคฌ्เคฆों เคฏा เคฎเคนंเค—े เคคोเคนเคซों เค•ी เคœเคฐूเคฐเคค เคจเคนीं เคนोเคคी। เค•เคญी-เค•เคญी เคเค• เค›ोเคŸा เคธा เค—ुเคฒाเคฌ เคญी เคฆिเคฒ เค•ी เค—เคนเคฐाเคˆ เคคเค• เคชเคนुंเคš เคœाเคคा เคนै।

เค‡เคธ เคฐोเคœ़ เคกे เคชเคฐ เค…เคชเคจे เคœीเคตเคจ เค•े เค‰เคจ เคฒोเค—ों เค•ो เคœเคฐूเคฐ เคฏाเคฆ เค•เคฐें เคœो เค†เคชเค•े เคฒिเค เค–ाเคธ เคนैं। เคนो เคธเค•เคคा เคนै เค†เคชเค•ा เคฆिเคฏा เคนुเค† เคเค• เค—ुเคฒाเคฌ เค•िเคธी เค•े เคšेเคนเคฐे เคชเคฐ เคฎुเคธ्เค•ाเคจ เค”เคฐ เคฐिเคถ्เคคों เคฎें เคจเคˆ เคฎिเค ाเคธ เคญเคฐ เคฆे।

The Most Special Rose Day of My Life

It was the 7th of February. There was excitement of Rose Day everywhere. The market was decorated with colorful roses, and people were buying flowers for their loved ones. I was standing in the same crowd, but I was feeling a little worried and confused.

For the past few months, I had been upset with my mother. Small misunderstandings had created distance between us. Things had gone so far that we had stopped talking to each other properly. My heart was full of love for my mother, but my ego was stopping me from expressing my feelings.

Today, when I saw people buying roses for their loved ones, I suddenly remembered my mother. I realized that she had always taken care of me unconditionally. From my childhood till today, she had supported me in every difficult moment of my life.

Gathering courage, I bought a red rose and reached home. I slowly went near my mother and while giving her the rose, I said,
“Mom… I am not upset with you… I just couldn’t explain my feelings.”

Tears filled my mother’s eyes. She smiled and hugged me tightly. That one rose removed all the distance between us. Happiness returned to our home once again.

Rose Day is not only for lovers. This day teaches us that expressing love does not require big words or expensive gifts. Sometimes, a small rose can touch someone’s heart deeply.

On this Rose Day, remember those people in your life who are special to you. Your one rose might bring a smile to someone’s face and add sweetness to your relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เคชुเคฐुเคท เค•े เค–เคฐ्เคฐाเคŸे เคธ्เคค्เคฐी เค•े เคธंเคธ्เค•ाเคฐों เค•ा เคซเคฒ เคนोเคคे เคนैं, เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि

เค—ैเคธ เคšूเคฒ्เคนा เคœเคฒเคจे เคชเคฐ เค•िเคคเคจे เคตॉเคŸ เค•ी เคŠเคฐ्เคœा เคนोเคคी เคนै? เค—ैเคธ เค”เคฐ เค‡ंเคกเค•्เคถเคจ เค•ी เคนीเคŸ เคชाเคตเคฐ เคธเคฎเคें

เคฐाเคœเคธ्เคฅाเคจ เค•े เค—ंเค—ाเคจเค—เคฐ เค•ी เค˜เคŸเคจा: เค†เค–िเคฐ เคธเคฎाเคœ เค•िเคธ เคฆिเคถा เคฎें เคœा เคฐเคนा เคนै?